Thursday, January 12, 2012

Review and swatches: Avon Simply Pretty Eye Defining Pencil in Metallic Blue

I met Neha through IMBB and she is a lovely person who sends me avon & oriflame products which is a boon to me as getting cosmetics here is very challenging!
She also advices me on nice products every month and I usually get a cover from her at least once a month. This eye pencil is one of the smart buys I made as it is cheap and yet it gives a lovely finish over eyes..


The color is a brilliant bright blue with instantly brightens up the eyes but unless you wanna look like you are going to a hawaiin beach party, avoid wearing strong blue shades over your eyes as a single color..trust me, brilliant blue lined eyes are only for models!




I usually apply this over my black kajal or eyeliner and then lightly blend it to give a touch of exotic but not too much..




A best way to apply colored liners is to add it to the corners of your eyes..or to the rim of the upper lid line…


I got this for 69 rs but the normal price is 110..




I never apply colored pencils to water lines and I think that’s safer too!
Overall I think this is a nice budget buy espl for college girls.. J
Check shivani’s review of Green & brown shades in IMBB here






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...