Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Review and Swatch: Lipice sheer color lip balm in Strawberry

I am not much of a fan of tinted lip balms as I think it kinda interferes with lipstick colors, my idea of a lip balm is a thin layer of protection for my lips from lipstick chemicals :-) I got this to complete a minimum purchase value to redeem a coupon and though I cannot stay it is my HG lipbalm, it is fairly okay.



About Lipice Lipbalm:

LipIce Sheer Color Strawberry
With LipIce Sheer Color Strawberry, you can now protect your lips while making them look beautiful.
LipIce Sheer Color Strawberry is a lip balm that mysteriously turns from white to pink, on application.
LipIce Sheer Color Strawberry comes with:
·  Natural Beeswax that nourishes and replenishes your lips
·  Natural Olive Oil that softens and keeps your lips moisturized
·  Vitamin A, C and E with deep moisture that keep the lips soft, supple and fresh
·  Protect lips from harmful UV rays
·  Fortified with Strawberry flavor

Price is 190 INR but it can be lesser on offer.



The lipbalm is a whitish stick that spreads thinly and evenly and get absorbed very easily on lips. I am not sure if its really moisturising as it got absorbed very fast and didnt stay long, so guess it might be even less-staying on drier lips.


The sun protection is a nice benefit as I read somewhere about how lip pigmentation is caused by sun. The tint is a pinkish color on lips and stays for around 1+hours without eating or drinking. The scent is a bit strongly fruity and it tastes a bit sweet to me.


 

I dont think it is a great lip balm, more like a tinted lip color with some lip protection added in.So unless I get some good offers, I would rather stick with my Nivea or Himalaya lip balm
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...