Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Review and Swatches: Oriflame Very Me Lipmania lipstick in shade Vibrant Peach

Oriflame was one of the 1st international makeup brands that was available in my place when I was growing up and I always had a fondness for the brand :)
I got this lipstick recently through a friend I met through IMBB, I was looking for coral lipsticks and she suggested this one to suit my darker coloring.
About the lipstick:
Go head over heels for colour! This must-have lipstick comes in ten intense shades that give your lips sheer, high-gloss coverage. Specially designed packaging for every facet of you.
Ingredient List: OCTYLDODECANOL, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-1, POLYBUTENE, MICA, POLYETHYLENE, CERA CARNAUBA, CANDELILLA CERA, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA, PARFUM, PROPYLPARABEN, BHT, TIN OXIDE, TOCOPHEROL
I like this one for 2 things: 1. Cheap and good quality, the price is 198INR, but you can get this on offer for less 2. It is a nice flattering shade that can be nude MLBB shade if worn on single layer or can be a bright rosey coral shade if worn to full intensity.
The formula is a creamy matte shade with no shimmers and is a nice daily wear shade. It doesnt score much on staying power but is nicely pigmented and no strong scent .
I wouldnt say this is a must-buy lipstick, but it is a fun-try and it fits your pocket. Only problem is finding a nice Oriflame consultant to send your fav picks.


I like the transparent bullet casing of the lipstick that helps in easy color selection.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...