Saturday, April 28, 2012

Review and Swatches: Bourjois So Delicate lip cream in shade Rouse Veloute

I had got another So Delicate Lip cream from Bourjois which was lying unused in my stash and I thought I would review it so people wont probably end up buying it accidentally!


Regarding the item and the product quality I have nothing much to add to my review on another shade here:


I dont think I have anything to say here: the shade swatch says it all. It is a muddy brown shade and I have no clue how this color may suit anyone!


It is a dull brown lipstick that makes any lips look dead! Thats the end of this review!

2 comments:

  1. I had the pink one in this. It was pretty good. I always try out the shade on myself when I am at the counter. If I like it then I buy it. Maybe you should give it another go? It gives out a matte effect to the lips. Its a powdery lip product. Its mean't to be like that. Looking by your hand, your a dusky skin tone so brown like the one in this pic above will obviously make you look dead.


    xo,
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a dull brown lipstick that makes any lips look dead! rofl

    but i think it's a perfect nude na can u post a lip swatch

    http://gleanandpreen.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...