Monday, June 11, 2012

Review and Swatches: Colorstreet lipstick in shade 130


There is a saying about finding a diamond in the rough.. That was my feeling when I got this wonderful lippies for a price for just 50INR! Unbelievable right?


I got these from a beloved website of mine: Urbantouch.com. I seriously admire the way they refresh their product catalogue so often and add such interesting products.


These lippies are packaged in a sad murky brown plastic casing, but hey! who cares so long as the stuff inside is good eh? And I guess I am happy that for 50Rs, they decided to cut costs on the packaging instead of the quality.


There is not much information in terms of maker, ingredients etc, except that they say that no animal fat is added. Great! :)


Notwithstanding the ugly golden plastic casing, the lippie bullet looks good and thankfully doesnt smell of harsh chemicals etc that cheap lippies usually remind me of!


Shade 130 is a beautiful pinkish brown shade that is darker in bullet but goes very smooth on application. It swatches beautifully and doesnt dry out my lips. The color is a nice finish, it doesnt leave any bad stains and in terms of color staying effect is comparable to high end lippies.


I love these lippies, not for daily wear since I cannot trust them on my lips that much, but for occasional wear and for trying out new shades and finally, I love buying lippies and these dont burn my pocket while filling my heart with content.. :)

I suggest all you college gals out there, try these- fits your budget and lets you experiment.. :)

3 comments:

  1. i had seen this but wasnt sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a nice one Neha dr..not grt but fr te price, definietly can give a try.. :)

      Delete
  2. Thnx for the review....jus saw it on urban touch n was thnkin if i shud try it or not...aftr readin this review i will surely try it now....
    Wud love it if u dropped by sometime...
    http://scribbleyourthoughts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...