Thursday, June 28, 2012

Review and Swatches: Streetwear Color Rich lipstick in shade Pink Carnation

I have a good collection of Streetwear's Color Rich lippies though I have reviewed only 2 of them:
This in my opinion is the best cheap/budget lippie available in market today for 2 reasons:
1. Decent quality+Color selection+ decent staying power
2. Availability - its available even in stores here!!! Thats telling something :)


I got this from a small store in Mysore that had the best collecytion of fancy earrings I have ever seen.. :) I didnt get any cos I already have too many and my husband absolutely refused to buy me anything more until I have worn everything atleast once.:( Some one should tell guys that is not how gals work!

Confession: the lipstick bullet was not originally like this. I accidentally dropped, broke it, before fixing it, broke it again and then tried patching it back. The color is a nice corally-pinkish shade with hints of brown and is a nice nudeish shade on lips.


I am amazed by the color range and quality of new Color Rich lippies, they have really improved and for the price, its a best buy! This swipes creamy and gives a good level of color on 2-3 swipes.

So if you like the shade, dont think twice.And dont tell me you dont like this pretty shade, it suits all skin shades and you can wear sheer or thick! So dont hesitate, check and buy.. :)



2 comments:

  1. Really no matter if someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it takes place.
    Feel free to surf my web page :: Online Streetwear

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...