Thursday, July 12, 2012

Review and Swatches: Streetwear color rich lipstick in shade Pink Satin

Here is another from my Streetwear Color Rich range of lippies... I must say, I am quite impressed by the shades they carry now.. Cant believe I used to sneer at them once upon a time!


This is yet another pretty pink shade they carry. It is a beautiful pink-red shade that would be ideally called raspberry.. :) On my pigmented lips, it looks very bold pinkish shade.


I am not a fan of their packaging which I feel can be improved... How about a cute pink or peach shade for the plastic casing?


As I have reviewed before, these are not long stay but substitutes for it by being nicely smooth and creamy.. :)


Anyways I love these lippies and I have got some to review in this range so stay tuned.. :)


Links to other reviews:

1 comment:

  1. I always used to read piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of
    net so from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.


    my site MiniMonster Wohnaccessoires

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...