Friday, January 17, 2014

Drugstore Haul:New lip crayons from NYC& Rimmel, New Essence Collection and Marcelle..

This just a quick haul post..Watch out for the reviews!


From Rexall


Marcelle BB cream - On sale

New NYC City Proof Twistable Lip colors - Wanted the plum shade, but it was all sold out :(

New Rimmel Color Rush Lip balms

NEW NYC Expert Last lipstick - loved the cute and colorful packaging

NOXZEMA eyebrow shapers [so useful] and HASK Argan oil [Love!]




From Shoppers Drug Mart




They had 2 new collections - Justin Bieber's Beauty Beats and Metal Glam. I was tempted to get one eyeshadow but then, I had already exceeded my budget this month. But who can resist such nice highlighters. And I have so long wanted to buy a mint nail polish.

From Real Canadian Super store




They had a nice collection of Wet n Wild Mega Last lip colors so I picked a color I was drooling after  -  a dark vampy purple shade called Vamp it up.

2 comments:

Please post your comments!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...