Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Review and Swatches: Incolor Glimmer Blusher in shade Bronze 02

Incolor is a brand I didn't find in stores but only online in websites like Fashionandyou and Snapdeal. I don't even know if you can buy their products any more cos I couldn't find any active listing of this product.

This blush cost around 200 bucks [I think!] from Fashionandyou. This is a very very shimmery reddish brown blusher [?] whose purpose is unknown to me. This looks like a baked blusher, at least I have this idea that dome shaped products are usually baked but it doesn't say so.

Look at the fallout around the rim!


I have not yet found how to use it properly. I mean, it looks like a blusher but it has a very reddish tint that doesn't go well with my skin tone and I can't think of a skin tone where this color of red will look great. Also this is too shimmery to be applied for a day time use.
It looks bronzy on swatch but looks more reddish on cheeks

My problem is this has shimmer but I cant double this blusher as a highlighter as the shimmer applies very patchily. It swatches beautifully and looks great but doesn't blend well. I think that is the key problem- that it doesn't blend at all. Staying power is also negligible.






It looks good on my hand but trust me, it doesnt apply well on cheeks!

Overall I can't say anyone will miss this blush if it got discontinued. I like the packaging and I like the color. But I wish the product quality was better.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...