Monday, January 06, 2014

Review: Lotus Herbals Lip Balm in Orange

Lotus Herbals lip balm in Orange is my husband's favorite lip balm. I don't use this much as I prefer the tube versions and tinted lip balms better but he loves this. So this is mainly his review of the product than mine.



This product retails for INR 125 and you can buy it from Lotus website directly or from Medplusbeauty.com The jar is sturdy and the lip balm has a very pleasant orange soda fragrance which we both love.



My husband uses this every day before leaving to work. I'd bought 2 jars of this while I was in India and he is still finishing up the 1st one. The reasons my husband listed out for liking this product are:

1. No color - this is a clear lip balm. Also in the jar it looks orange tinted, it applies clear

2. No taste- this smells like orange pop but has no taste.

3. Lips feel good - I tried getting his answers on 'Does this dry you out? Does this feel heavy? How long did it keep your lips smooth' but I just got the same answer  -'I donno.. may be ..yeah.. whatever...it feels good..that is all'.



Based on my experiments, this lip balm has nice moisturizing effect. There are lip balms I love very much but this does the job even in the harsh winter here in Canada, so I cant complain.
This is not a must buy for me but if you like lip balms smelling like orange pop and doesn't mind applying from the jar, then this may be for you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...