Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Review: Schwarzkopf got2b Rockin' It Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo

This is not a great dry shampoo -let me say that outright. I got this from Rexall here in Canada and I thought- 'hey Schwarzkopf is a famous brand for hair products, no matter that I can say the name right, may be this is a great product'. The product costs around $5.00.


Well it aint great...it aint worst either... Its just something you use, throw out and then never buy again unless you really really have no other choice. My biggest complaint is that this leaves a very whitish powdery layer on my brownish black hair and while I am not 17, I am not 60 either, so I really dont want grey hairs!

Can you see the whitish powder flakes around the nozzle?
This is not a dry shampoo I will buy again. I like the fragrance - it is a fresh scent, I like that it doesn't feel too heavy, but the whitish cast is not something I want when I am getting ready in a hurry to office.

I don't know who would like a white coat on their hair [May be Daenarys Targareyen?] but I would prefer something clear or may be dark brown. I read some nice reviews about Batiste's dry shampoo for brunettes so may be I will get that next.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...