Friday, April 11, 2014

$2 Makeup: Jordana Easy Liner in Black

Jordana cosmetics is an US based brand and I have already reviewed 3 products from this very affordable brand here, here and here . I was not very happy with their Quick Liner for eyes but I have read some rave reviews on their Easy liners and their new 12 HR Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil. 



Like most other affordable US brands, like E.L.F, Milani, NYX etc, Jordana is also not easily available in Canada [Sighhhh]. A few items are available at local dollar stores and this is one I picked. 

Easy Liner for Eyes is priced at 1.99 USD and is available in 13 shades. 

My Experience:

This is an average product and I really don't have much to say on this. Pigmentation is not great but not bad either. Its all about perspective- after all, it is unfair to compare a $2 eyeliner's pigmentation to that of an Urban Decay or MAC. 

This didn't tug on my eyelids but I cannot honestly say that it glided or was very creamy. My complaint with this one was it took some time to build up the color. 


Also, staying power is average. It stayed for about 4 hours on my lid - but then my lids are naturally oily. I would suggest setting this with a powder. 
There was no irritation, this is a retractable liner, so no worry on sharpening. 





Overall: This is an okay eye pencil. I don't like it as much as I like my Essence 16 hr eye pencil but for $2, this is a nice to have option. They have some nice colors also.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...