Friday, April 11, 2014

A time for sun-screens.. Target Store Brand Up & Up Sport Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 60 Spray

This was an impulse purchase from Target - they had some 2 for 1 or so sale happening and I am always in the market for sunscreens especially of high SPF.



I don't remember the cost but I think it was around $7-8 CAD for 2; anyways it was cheaper than other alternatives with the same SPF, so I picked it up.

My Experience: 

This is a no-nonsense sunscreen - it does the job, but don't expect it to do anything much. This is a clear spray but what Target doesn't say in the bottle is how oily-ish it can make skin look. It applies kinda sticky, so don't use it unless you have 10-15mins for it to set or unless you are going for a walk in the beach & don't care how you look! May be this would be a good deal for very dry skinned ladies, I don't know.


 I use this on days when my skin feels more than usually dry and I have 10mins to spare before starting on my makeup routine. Don't ever spray it on to your face - it can hurt eyes like hell. Also it irritates my eye area, so don't apply near eyes or mouth [very very very yucky taste]. 



The best use is of course for body - my suggestion is to avoid using this for face, it ain't worth the hassle of application.
Since I don't sun bathe or swim in 2 piece, I can't say how this water resistant this is .

Overall: Good for body, not for face. Nothing to write home about. Okay dokey.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...