Saturday, May 10, 2014

Spring Colors: NYC Ultra Last Lipstick in shade Smooch 407

I got this NYC Ultra Last Lipstick during some sale in Walmart and after an initial excitement, forgot all about it.



Then one day, I was searching for a nice pink shade for a day wear and saw this shade and thought - Why not? And that was a good decision cos I discovered how much I like this drugstore beauty.

This is a beautiful blue-toned bright shade of pink that immediately perks up your face. I think this color will suit most skin tones. The only downside of this shade is the silver-gold shimmer that makes this unsuitable for an office wear [wouldn't probably wear this strong pink to office anyway!]


The color goes full on in a single swipe and stays easily for 3-4 hours; when it fades, it does leave a sheer layer of color behind. It doesn't dry out my lips; it aint that moisturising also, so dont skip on the lip balm. There is no strong scent or taste.




Overall, for $1-$2 [approx] this is a great lipstick and this shade is a pretty spring wear for a day out. Don't trust the cap to stay on if you are taking this for a trip to beach!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...