Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A Lip Gloss and Liquid Lipstick haul

With Fall and Winter and Dry chapped lips in the offing, I've been loading up on lip glosses and some liquid lipsticks..
Well, not that I need an excuse to haul lippies, but thats what I tell myself for consolation!



I've been eyeing the Dose of Colors and Pretty Zombie cosmetics websites for such a long time.
Finally, I cracked when DoC added a matte liquid lipstick to its range. 
And I got tired of waiting for PZC to restock their pink shade. 


LE products of drugstore brands are not common in Canada :( :( so when I saw these LE liquid lipshines from NYC, I didnt hesitate before picking up. 



Note that this is not a review. Just a swatch fest for some of the products in the haul, i.e. the ones I already opened and tried :)

From Left to Right: Revlon Moisture Stain in Shanghai Nights, Miami Fever, H&M lip gloss, NYC Guava, NYC Passion Fruit, Essence Lip gloss in My Favorite Milkshake, Essence Stay Matte Lip cream in Smooth Berry, Rimmel Apocalips in Galaxy, Joe Fresh liquid lipstick in Rouge



Do you want me to review any products in particular? If so add it in the comments :)

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks dear.. I like nicely pigmented glosses..

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they had DOC and PZC here in US. They might, but haven't seen on S E coast. Also, if you don't mind, how to you like blogger as your blog site? In process of researching and this, blog,or another I ran across. I own my domain name with godaddy,but don't want a full blown website either! Lol Any help,tips,greatly appreciated!!Ty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DOC appears to be a US company. It looks like you can order online; but it doesn't draw me in much as there's no reference to the nature of the products/ingredients. It seems more like a 'trend' rather than 'ingredient-health-quality-with-great-color' focus at the moment. The brights and nudes would be attractive otherwise.

      Delete
    2. Both are US companies and you can order online..
      Blogger as a blog site- i think its okay.. but you do need to spend a lot of time setting up the site and adding features..
      Depends on what kinda website you want - are you looking for lot of menu options, features etc or a simple blog posting site?

      Delete
    3. @Monika - I think pigmentation and ease of application are the factors here :)

      Delete
  4. Greay haul! Really nice colors ^^

    Z ♥
    http://beautybyz.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hii...nice article...very helpful..do check.. shadikiwebsite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your article is amazing Lip gloss boxes learn a lot from this article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I not to mention my pals have already been reviewing the excellent helpful hints from the website then instantly I had a terrible suspicion I had not thanked the website owner for those secrets. Those men had been for that reason glad to learn all of them and have undoubtedly been loving these things. Thank you for getting very helpful and then for selecting varieties of perfect ideas millions of individuals are really desperate to be aware of. My sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to you sooner.
    moisture lip gloss

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...