Sunday, September 28, 2014

Petit Vour August Beauty Box - "Beauty School"

August edition of the Petit Vour beauty box featured a brand I was always interested to try , but so far never got around to it, cos of the high price - Beauty Without Cruelty. So woot woot!! :)

The theme is Beauty School and as per PV, the items you need to become your own beauty expert are:
- BWC's Eyeliner  [i think its full size]
- Earth Body Beauty Mask
- Harvey Prince Journey perfume - mini 
- Me Me Lip butter
- Rosemira body butter

So that's eye-skin-scent-lips-body covered...hmm..pretty nifty right?





Earthbody's Brighten Cleanser and Mask is an interesting 2-in-1 product. The only thing is it needs to be mixed with water and/or honey - which for me means some extra effort!

Also, the price in the sheet that PV send is $34 - but in their website, the price is listed as $24! 

The 2 products I can definitely think of having a use for are the eyeliner and the lip butter.

BWC's mineral eyeliner looks sleek and needs to be sharpened but in the 2 occasions that I tried, worked pretty well.
I need to test it again for staying power, but so far I like it. 
I cannot yet judge whether its worth its $18 price tag...lets see!


Winter is on its way.. another 4 months of cold and dry chapped lips... so a lip butter is always always welcome :)


As for the other 2 products,  
           body butter- again, useful in winter but this is a small jar. I like the scent, so may be it will be useful for travel.. i guess!
           perfume - I am not expert on perfumes.. I like this one.. but I am never going to buy it...so yeah!


OVERALL: I like this month's PV, mainly because 3 out of the 5 items - the eyeliner, the mask and the lip butter are pretty useful and looks nice.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...