Sunday, November 30, 2014

Hello Everybody Nature Holic Body Lotion Milk [Featured in Memebox Special #7 Milk Box]

I got this full size body lotion in the Memebox Special Milk Box. The price as listed on the box is $25 USD for full size of 300 ml, so I'd say this is rather pricey for a body lotion.




For $25 for 300 ml [$8.33 for 100ml] this is costlier than my go-to body lotion Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossoms which costs around $5.30 for 100 ml.  And its not easily available either. So there must be something special to motivate a customer to buy this beauty, right?

Lets try the packaging. Do you love BBW's packaging? I do. I like the color bottles. But if you are in a minimalistic mood and wants something unisex,  this Hello lotion might be for you, cos its plain, its clear plastic and there is nothing girly about it. So thats like a BIG NO in the packaging department, cos frankly this looks like a medicine bottle than a lotion bottle.

The scent is nice - like a  baby powder and milk powder mixed together. Only problem is the scent is so strong, that when I applied this and slept over night, the next day it was still sharp and tangy.

The last part is the moisturisation and hydration. I have to say, this is a winner there. My husband suffers from extremely dry skin and since I couldnt find his Eucerin, I applied this on him one night. It absorbed very fast, unlike Eucerin and there was no stickiness. And he didnt experience any dryness till next day evening. That, in my book, is awesome! Whatever is there in this body lotion, does work.

Overall: If you dont mind the packaging, the sharp scent and the fact that you have to get it shipped - I'd say this is a nice hydrating cream especially for people with dry skin. But for me, the sharp scent and the cost is a bit of an issue, so ummm.. No..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...