Monday, December 08, 2014

Holiday Reds - Bite Beauty Mix n Mingle Lip Mini in Poppy / Scarlet [ and Gimme gimme gimme gimme more....]

If  you need to know my feelings about Bite Beauty's lipsticks, check out my post here - LINK . Bottom line is - I love it, this is the best lipstick ever and I hope & pray that BBeauty will churn out more lippie minis.

So moving on to the shades.. Poppy is a most beautiful warm red while Scarlet is a darker vampy shade. Both colors are warm toned reds, so if you like cool toned reds, you may be a bit disappointed. However, they come off beautifully. 

Beautiful Stocking stuffers, aint they?
 


 


Poppy on the Left, Scarlet on the right

Poppy on my lips - single swipe, no lip balm, no gloss. Look at the sheen, and the smooth finish

Scarlet on my lips - Single swipe, but the color is a teeny bit patchy on drier areas.
Overall: I am regretting that I just bought 1 shade and not the others. I am running back to Sephora at the 1st chance and praying that it will be still there
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...